Looking for tiffin Planning ideas for your kids? Here is a huge list of Indian meal options with free editable weekly meal. planner.
Planning a tiffin is the hardest part. Do you agree?
When it comes to school lunches, most parents agree upon a few things:
- We want our children to eat a balanced lunch.
- We want our children to actually EAT the lunch we send with them to school.
Isn’t it? And hence planning a meal in advance plays a crucial rule.
Here in this list I have shared some Indian meal and snack ideas that you can mix and match according to your child’s preference.
Download the free editable meal planning printable here.
Some Points to consider while packing the Lunchbox for Kids.
- Make it healthy, colorful and balanced.
- Keep it simple. No fancy recipes are needed. Make use of leftovers.
- Plan in advance.
- Involve your child. Incorporate your child’s favourite food.
- Keep dry snacks in pantry for lazy mornings.
- Check the quantity according to your child’s needs.
I’ve compiled a list of some of our favourite indian meals.
I have grouped them into Main meal, Snacks and fruits and salad.
You can mix and match and add it to your child’s lunchbox. Liked the post? Pin It!