Painting with toddlers is Fun and great to enhance their creativity. Here are 100 painting with toddlers ideas to keep them occupied this summer season.
Summers are here and it is the perfect time to make some creative mess. Painting with toddlers is a fun activity.
Here are 100 painting ideas for Preschoolers / toddlers.
Benefits of Painting with Toddlers
- Develops creativity.
- Helps to understand the concept of cause and effect.
- Fosters motor development by improving hand eye coordination.
- Excellent way of learning colors.
- Aids in emotional development
1. Bubble Wrap Paint Pour Process Art
2. Racing Car Rainbow Painting
3. Mess Free Color Mixing Process Art
More mess free painting ideas here
4. Fork Painting
5. Oil and Water Process Art
6. Tp Roll Stamps
Tp rolls are so versatile. They can be moulded into any shape to create beautiful painting .
7. Salt Glue Process Art
8. Bubble Wrap Process Art
9. Block Painted Process Art
10. Tape Masked Process Art
11. Splatter Painting Process Art
12. Tin Foil Painting
Grab a crumpled foil, dip it in colour and start stamping on your drawing.
13. Pipette Painting
14. Squirt Bottle Process Art
15. DIY watercolor Process Art
16. Symmetry Painting Process Art
17. Blow Painted Process Art
18. Bubble Wrap Process Art
19. Bubble Painting
20. Pompom painting Process Art
21. Ice Painting Process Art
22. Leaf Painting Process Art
23. Yarn Pulling Process Art
24. Tissue Paper Painting Process Art
25. Sponge Painted Process Art
26. Balloon Painting Process Art
27. Marble Painting
28. Paint in a box
29. Crayon resist Art
30. Nature elements as Brushes
Nature elements like twigs, leaves, flowers make awesome brushes
31. Lemon Stamp Art
32. Finger Painting
33. Rock Painting
34. Newspaper Art
35. Q tip Painting
36. Oil and Water Painting
37. Magic water Art
38. Paper Plate Painting
39. Pop It Painting
40. Egg Shell Mosaic Art
41. Water Color Chalk Art
42. Chalk Prints
43. Cotton Bud Painting
44. DIY watercolor art with Sketch pens
45. Spray Painting with Toothbrush
46. Painting with Cookie Cutters
47. Cardboard Painting
48. Potato Painting
49. Water Balloon Splatter Painting
50. Palm Painting
51. Thumb Prints
52. Comb Painting
53. Lego Painting
54. Lady finger Painting
55. Rainbow Bread Art
56. Elastic Painting
Make sure to use toddler friendly rubber bands only
57. Foot Art
58. Silhouette Art
59. Painting with a Ball
60. Salad Spinner Art
61. Straw painting
62. Egg Carton Stamp Painting
63. Soda Bottle Painting
64. Painting with rolling pin and bubble wrap
65. Animal toy Prints
66. Popsicle Stick Painting
67. Mango Seed Painting
68. Pistachio Shell Painting
69. Window Art with Washable Paints
70. Puffy Painted Art
71. Sand Art
72. Sling Film Canvas Painting
73. Shaving Foam Art
74. Magic Milk Art
75. Foam Stamp Painting
76. Top Spinning Process Art
77. Nature Spray Painting
Here is some fun under the sun. All you need is a spray bottle with water.
Head outside collect some nature elements like leaves/ flowers.
Place them on the floor.
Next spray some water over it.
Lastly remove the leaves / flowers and see their shape formed.
78. Spoon Stamp Art
79. Airplane Process Art
80. Drip Painting
81. Shower curtain painting activity
82. Shadow Art
83. Mud Painting
84. Foot Painting
85. Puffy Sidewalk chalk Painting
86. Name Art
87. Hammered flower prints
89. Pound Painting
90. Pour Painting
91. Funnel Process Art
92. Nature Rubbing Art
93. Scrape Painting
94. Crumpled Paper Art
95. Canvas Painting
96. Magnet Painting
97. Sunscreen Painting
98. Twisting Art with Paper Plates
99. Foil Tie and Dye Prints
100. Coffee Filter Process Art
Liked these ideas? Pin it!
Looking for More Summer ideas? Check out these blogs for more inspiration!
Summer Bucket List by Missionmami
Summer activities for 4 year olds by travelandlifewithroaz
Summer Activities for Kids by lifestylepassport.com
Summer Activities for Kids by Annikakey.com
Summer Activities for Kids on a budget by Danielle
Summer Activities for the whole family by Kristen
9 thoughts on “100 Painting with toddler Ideas”
Who knew there was so many ways to create art. My son started off doing some of these.
There are so many options! I’ve been wanting to try the salt glue painting with my kids! I need to just do it this summer.
Wow! So many choices to choose from! Thanks for the fantastic list!
My son loves art time! These are perfect to save for those days I just don’t want to plan a project!
Amazing list of arts. I am surely going to try some of these ideas. Thanks for making this list.
Pingback: Summer Activities For Kids On a Budget | Mamallamallama on the weekly
I love all of the ways to paint!
Pingback: Summer Activities for 4-year-olds – Travel and Life with Roaz
Wow! That’s a lot of way to paint that I never would have thought of! Awesome! I’m going to start with the window painting with my daughter this summer.
Comments are closed.